The EU Policy & Funding Intern will work on the following topics: information and communication of EU policies; EU project management; EU project communication and dissemination activities. The selected candidate will participate in the Info days organised by the European Commission to collect information which could be interesting for the society and our clients and support the implementation of EU-funded projects through research and drafting activities.
– Support to communication and dissemination activities within EU-funded projects.
– Writing, publishing and distributing the newsletter “Euroricerca”, focused mainly on European activities and EU funding opportunities. the newsletter is made through the analysis and monitoring of the main EU websites in order to collect information about news, grants and conference.
– Translation of texts, articles and news from English to Italian or vice versa.
– Editing news and articles for Moverim’s website and for projects’ websites, capturing the attention of those who read them and communicating the right message.
– Fluency in English is a fundamental prerequisite (at least B2 level). The knowledge of another language is an asset.
– You have strong research, drafting and communication skills.
– You are fluent with social platforms (specifically Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
– You are independent, organised, detail-oriented and think outside the square.
– You are a natural collaborator and team player, with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
– Ongoing studies/Degree in European Studies, Political Science, IR or related field is an asset.
The Social Media Intern will contribute in editing and designing contents for the different social media platforms and websites we work on. Since Moverim is a partner of several EU-funded projects, candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in social media management on both the company’s social media platforms and on the European projects’ ones.The selected candidate will be involved in the Info Days organised by the European Commission and will support the communication and dissemination activities within EU-funded projects.
– Creating social media writing captions and posting schedules for social media posts. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
– Support our team in developing and implementing promotional campaigns to foster visibility and engagement in our activities and EU projects.
– Editing news and articles for Moverim’s website and for projects’ websites, communicating the right message for the target audience.
– Supporting the publication of the newsletter “Euroricerca”, focused mainly on European activities and EU funding opportunities.
– You are fluent with social platforms (specifically Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
– You have strong written communication skills.
– Ongoing studies/Degree in Communication, Social Media Management or related fields is an asset.
The Creative Graphic Designer Intern will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Since Moverim is a partner of several EU-funded projects, candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in creating visual text and imagery on both the company’s social media platforms and on the European projects’ ones. The selected candidate will be involved in the Info Days organised by the European Commission and will support the communication and dissemination activities within EU-funded projects.
– Visualise and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos, brochures, flyers, videos, captions on social media and websites.
– Editing news and articles for Moverim’s website and for projects’ websites with a focus on the visual aspects, capturing the attention of those who see them and communicating the right message.
– Editing the newsletter “Euroricerca”, focused mainly on European activities and EU funding opportunities.
– You develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
– You have a keen eye for aesthetics and details and have familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop) as well as with social platforms.
– Ongoing studies/Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields is an asset.
Lorenzo joined Moverim in February 2022, where he deals with research and drafting of the EU funding opportunities, news, events and the newsletter Euroricerca. He is actually enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages for International Commerce and he will continue his studies with a Master’s Degree in International Business and Development.
Francesca joined Moverim in February 2021, where she works on project disseminations, proposals and training activities. She holds a Double Degree in International Business Management, focused on business development and innovation management. In January 2022, Francesca started a Master in International Cooperation and Development with the goal of further exploring her interest in Political science.
Chiara joined Moverim in September 2021, where she deals with communication and dissemination activities on EU-funded projects and with research and drafting activities on EU-related news, events and funding opportunities. She graduated from the European College of Parma deepening her knowledge of EU law and policies, and she is obtaining a Master’s Degree in EU Strategic sectors, financing and projects.
Veronica has been working at Moverim since April 2021, where she is in charge of monitoring funding opportunities, proposal writing and European project management and communication activities. She holds a Master’s Degree in International Relations with a focus on European foreign policy and EU policy-making, in particular related to environment and climate.
In 2021, she was appointed Ambassador for the European Climate Pact by the European Commission.
Silvia has been working in the field of EU R&I and education projects since 2007 gaining relevant experience in EU project management and coordination of EU partnerships and networks. Holding a Master’s Degree in EU Politics and a Master of Science in Management at VUB, Silvia is also very skilled in financial administration of EU projects.
She is an experienced trainer for the EU Project Management Training Centre in Venice and had experience at the European Commission.
Moverim founder in 2001, Laura has worked intensively for nearly 30 years on EU financial programmes, in particular EU Framework Programmes for research and innovation. She has been a lecturer on European affairs for DG COMM and she is a senior expert for Avisa Partners. Economist with a Master in Science Communication, Laura is heavily involved in project design phases, negotiation, implementation, dissemination and communications activities.