Recently Moverim followed the Info day on the Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 1, “Health, demographic change and well-being” (SC1) calls for proposals. The event has been organized by the European Commission in order to introduce the updates of the work programme 2018-2020 and the 2019 funding opportunities.
The work programme 2018-2020 focuses on the following 7 priorities:
1. Personalised medicine
2. Innovative health and care industry
3. Infectious diseases and improving global health
4. Innovative health and care systems – Integration of care
5. Decoding the role of the environment, including climate change, for health and wellbeing
6. Digital transformation in Health and Care
7. Trusted digital solutions and Cybersecurity in Health and Care
These 7 priorities will be pursued thanks to 3 calls for proposals:
• Better Health and care, economic growth and sustainable health systems (BHC – HCO) (15 topics in 2019);
• Digital transformation in Health and Care (DTH – HCC) (6 topics in 2019);
• Trusted digital solutions and Cybersecurity in Health and Care (TDS) (1 topic in 2019).
Call “Better Health and care, economic growth and sustainable health systems”
This call aims at reconciling better health and healthy ageing with the need to develop sustainable health and care systems and growth opportunities for the health and care related industries. The scope of the call may range from prevention, diagnosis, stratified approaches, predictive toxicology, the development of novel and repurposed therapeutic approaches, including medical technologies and advanced therapies, cohorts and registries-based research, to integration of care and systemic digital solutions for health and ageing well.