Moverim supports its clients during the European project planning phase by accompanying them from the identification of the most suitable funding programme to the proposal writing and the final submission; from the development of the project idea during the planning phase to the implementation and dissemination of the results.
Funding sources identification
• Identification of the most suitable call with reference not only to your project idea and the technical innovation you intend to propose, but also to the financial resources that are required.
• Evaluation of your proposal eligibility with reference to the call description and the requirements established by the European Commission.
• Client tutoring with reference to funding opportunities and instruments.
• Identification of a suitable call for proposals to submit a previously discarded project in order to optimize the resource investment.
• Identification of the EU priorities, initiative and policies that should be considered with reference to your project aims in order to justify an European funding.
• Synergic work with sectorial experts in order to define your project idea by collecting useful feedbacks.
• Support of implementation and effective impact of the project. Moverim’s 20-year experience is applied to create suitable communication and disseminate plans for your project results.
• Assistance during the preparation of the administrative documentation necessary to the project submission.
The right partnership is one of the main factors leading your project to success. Owing a solid network of European partners, Moverim assists you in creating your partnership. The successful collaboration is granted by the experience in managing European consortia and trading negotiation. Thanks to a great familiarity with European partner search tools, Moverim will lead you in their use.
• Consortium Agreement definition and Grant Agreement preparation.
• Efficient management of your project results thanks to the experience developed by Moverim as project partner.
• Management of possible disputes within the consortium and solution of issues related to intellectual property rights.
• Administrative management of the work programme and periodical project accounting.
According to your requirements, Moverim experts will properly advice you by upgrading your internal professional competences. They will lead you to the achievement of a methodology aimed at improving your independency in managing the European projects’ workload and in seizing the appropriate opportunities.